I’ve had a bit of a rough week but there is truly so much to be thankful for this week.
- that Meghan’s full body scan came back showing no other signs of cancer.
- we did have some extra money saved away in case of emergencies and we were able to pay the large amount of money to get our car fixed.
- for the beautiful weather we’ve been experiencing! Mid 50s all week!
- that Ben gets to spend the weekend with his best friend looking at apartments in Sioux Falls.
- to be catching up on homework.
- for a friend who always knows the right thing to say.
- for Thanksgiving break that begins in 12 days!!
Here’s to a productive weekend filled with packing, homework, working, taking my final education exam, and cleaning! Oh and watching Grey’s Anatomy Season 4! 🙂