This past month has been so busy that I’ve completely overlooked our blog and I’m so sorry.
We are getting down to all of the “small” stuff.
* Writing out Thank Yous
* Meeting with our vendors one final time
* Finalizing music selections and reception schedule
* Putting together ceremony programs
* Checking in with the last people who haven’t sent in their RSVP
* Working on paperwork for name changes, joint bank accounts, etc.
Since school got out Ben has been able to help me A LOT. So this is a big shout out to him.. THANKS for all of your hard work and help with everything (even the crafty things you’d rather not do!).
What have we been doing?
* Bought and put ribbon on bubbles
* Put together little bathroom baskets
* Finished gifts for our bridal party
* Created place cards
* Finished everything for the kid’s activity table
* Figured out rehearsal dinner set-up (chairs/tables/etc.)
* and SO much more.
I don’t want to give too much away and spoil the surprises on our wedding day but I’ll try to share a few glimpses.
To make it even more difficult there are no captions. 🙂
Any guesses on what the pictures are of?
See you all soon!