Save the Date (Almost)….

We have decided we are going with Marquette Mountain Ski Resort as our reception location (see previous post). We talked with Pastor Weber at Redeemer Lutheran Church this afternoon and will know in about a week if we can get married there. He has to speak with the Church Elders before we can say for sure. Pastor Weber has a conference to go to early next week but hopefully before next weekend we will have a date (finally!). It has been a long road to get to this point and we are so thankful that things seem to be finally working in our favor! The next post we’ll announce the date for our wedding! Keep checking in!


4 thoughts on “Save the Date (Almost)….

  1. Jessica & BenIt sounds exciting and I am positive everything will be just beautiful….It is cool to see how you guys are planning things…. One question tho…will there be SNOW????LOLLove yasA. Lisa

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s